Tuesday, February 13, 2007

3 Days to remember how to get again to my Blog LOL


Hi all,,,
Thanks for all ur welcoming it was nice from u.
I’m still not familiarised with my blog … I feel I am 10 steps behind all of u. lol
Today while having lunch I will try to know more about it. INSHALLAH
I do accept ur invitation Princess with all my pleaser.
Piccolina thanks for ur comment as I said each one of us has his or her point of view, lol, it’s just because I’m from Benghazi that’s why I’m (متحيزه) to Benghazi.
At the same time I’m happy to see our number increased to 3 persons from Benghazi coooooooool
Life’s cycle, for now I am in Tripoli (HY ELANDALUS). I will be hear until September then I no longer know!!! It will depend if I still want to continue in my work or go back to Benghazi with the family!!! INSHALLAH KEER.

Thanks all and see you soon.

Note: it took me 3 days to find out how can I get to my blog hahahahahhaa