Sunday, February 25, 2007

Oranges in Italy.
















In this period of time, I think on February (orange period), Italy celebrates the Orange festival.
What they do it’s just to sell oranges at a low price so that the people can buy a lot of quantities, then they gather all of them on the streets and get ready for the Orange fight.




In one side you can say they are crazy people , I mean I won’t like to get several oranges hitting my face, it must be hurtful!!! But at the same time they say it’s a way to have fun and get out from the usual routine of life.




In the old days I have been told that they were using beans, more hurtful Awwwshhhhhhh.




I still don’t know how they have created this festival, if I let my imagination go back to the past I think it was just a person (lets call him person A) who was so so so board and had a lot of oranges.



The person A was thinking: Well… what will happen if I throw up an orange on that person (which is person B)???? The problem was that the person B was in the same situation! He was thinking like person A, so they made a fight with their oranges which the neighbour did participate in.






Now I will let your imagination continue by your own selves!!!!!!

I Hope you will enjoy these pic’s
Note: on one of the Pics the man isn’t bleeding, it was just a red orange.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've heard of tomatoe festival, but orange!! hmmm never heard of it.
vitamin C in the air lol

yes i think it might hurt to be hit by an orange, actually it hurts a lot.