Monday, September 24, 2007

La France - Part 9






On the 24/07/2007 we went the 3 of us ( Mum / Dad / Me ) + my Grand M. for a picnic on the mountains. It was a very long day but full of wonderful views, in one word some places we can call them Heaven on earth. The trip started at 9:00 morning and ended after 12:00 mid night.
You will see pic's of the mountains, The highest bridge in the world called Via Duc and at the end we went to on of the famous villages which produce the most known and famous cheese name RoqueFort. It’s a blue cheese which has a very strong taste which I don't like much; some people say that it smells like dirty humid socks hahahahahha …. Some times I really do think it smells like this especially when you forget it in the fridge.
Any how I do hope you are still enjoying my Pic's of France


No comments: