Monday, October 8, 2007

La France - Part ( 15 )

Chateau de Versaille

Versaille - France


I left this part for the end because it was the perfect one, I really hope to you people to get the same chance and visit France like I did, in these pic's we only visited the gardens, my brother the lucky one he did visit the castle maybe last year or the year before with my parents, its funny because its like a rotation!!! he goes I don't due to work and not having holidays!!! When I go he keeps the house and the dog, its not only that he also have to continue working.
Only on Saturdays they open the fountains, on that night the sky was covered with dark clouds, the driver said that it would be a good idea if we take our umbrellas!!! But come on!!!! tourists never think to take an umbrella in the luggage!!! Especially in summer …. At the end they made a fire work which was very short and the place was very crowded with people from all over the word.
عقبالكم يا جماعة




































No comments: